Tuesday, August 2, 2011

katie + dan: Cape Cod wedding videography

I traveled to Cape Cod for Katie and Dan's wedding and had a great time. It was a perfect wedding for a perfect couple. Prep began with Updo's by Ann on hair and Ligia with make up. Once again I had the pleasure of working with Leah Haydock on photography... so fun to work with and her photographs are amazing! Both ceremony and reception were held at The Ridge Club. Startdust the band kept everyone moving throughout the night. For their montage below, I experimented with something different in using audio from their ceremony mixed in- I think it will be a new editing style moving forward (cinematic) that gives more of a movie trailer feel.

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Justin, This ia my favorite one yet. Great job. They will surely be pleased with your work.

    ReplyDelete